We live in a very hectic period of time, financial leaders must pay attention to many new aspects of the economy, including impact of the turbulences on intragroup transfer prices. In many countries the deadline of submitting the 2019 corporate tax returns has been extended until the end of September. During the webinar our experts shared with the participants the most recent developments in connection with the below topics.
- Update on the Hungarian, Slovakian and Romanian Tax Authority’s way of thinking in connection with Transfer Pricing and COVID -19.
- Based on the new OECD Guidance on Financial transactions what additional consideration taxpayers should take in connection with a simple intragroup loan provision.
- Summary of Romanian transfer pricing requirements (focus on what is different from the OECD standard approach);
- Particularities of transfer pricing audits in Slovakia and Romania.
- Ákos Tomor, Senior Transfer Pricing manager, Hungary
- László Garas, Transfer Pricing manager, Hungary
- Liviu Gheorghiu, Senior manager, Tax advisory, Romania
- Martin Smatana, Tax Senior manager, Slovakia
- Gabriella Nagy, Head of International Transfer Pricing Center, Hungary, Facilitator
- The webinar is free, but registration needed.
- The webinar is in English.
- The connection link will all the necessary information will be sent to you one day prior to the day of the webinar.
The webinar took place on 1st October 2020.