Managing the recent tax and regulatory changes in light of Covid-19 in the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, and United Kingdom.
The Covid-19 pandemic is reshaping global economies and societies in an unprecedented manner. Lockdowns, travel bans and other consequences of the virus lead to a variety of tax issues, especially in situations involving cross-border elements for the financial services industry.
This webinar provided key stakeholders for the Tax measures taken in nine European countries in the context of the Covid-19. Moderated by Frédéric Barat of Mazars Société d’Avocats in France, the speakers were:
- Czech Republic: Pavel Klein of Mazars Czech Republic
- France: Frédéric Lubczinski of Mazars Société d’Avocats France
- Germany: Gerhard Schmitt of Mazars Germany
- Hungary: Sandor Szmicsek of Mazars Hungary
- Netherlands: Ivana van der Maas of Mazars Netherlands
- Poland: Michał Gerwatowski of Mazars Poland
- Romania: Edwin Warmerdam and Bianca Vlad of Mazars Romania
- Russia: Alexey Shvyndenkov of Mazars Russia
- United Kingdom: Ben Semper of Mazars UK
The webinar was held on Jun 16, 2020.