Mazars experts Małgorzata Pek-Kocik and Virginie Mennesson will be part of the afternoon session from 13:50 to 15:00 on Sustainable development, green finance – key elements of a post-COVID world. They will present highlights from Mazars' Benchmark on Responsible banking practices on how banks are embedding sustainability into their commercial practices.
To listen to the session click the button below and register online via the conference webpage. The conference is free for banks of the CEE/CIS regions.
The conference will also cover other topics such as:
- COVID-19 in CEE/CIS – update from the first hands (Live broadcast from CEE capitals)
- The pandemic’s impact on the region’s financial sector
- Winning bank strategies in the era of COVID-19
- Trade finance
- Sustainable development, green finance – key elements of a post-COVID world
- Digitalisation, data management, cyber security
For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website.
We look forward to meeting you virtually on 17 November 2020 at 13:50.